Lasting strength and shine with less maintenance
This treatment is design to work on any stone floor. Delivers a highly durable floor with less labor and significally, higher return of investment.
In just two coats of Scotchgard Stone Protector produces a clean, shiny floor that is less susceptible to scuffs, black marks, stains and scratches. This high-performance product last for up to a year with minimal maintenance. That means that you will spend less of your operations budget on labor and floor finishing chemicals without sacrificing your flossy floors.
Features and benefits
- Helps protect against stains, cuffs and scratches for a long lasting finish.
- Only two coats are needed, helping to reduce maintenance.
- Dries in 20 to 30 minutes, so rooms are functional faster.
- Easy to reapply – no stripping or deep scrubbing required.
- Provides an environmentally preferable solution for greener cleaning.
- Suitable for multiple substrates: concrete, marble, terrazzo and other porous – stone surfaces.
- 2,500 to 5,000 Square feet of coverage per 3.78 L bag used as directed with the 3M Easy Shine Applicator System.
- Not a traditional floor finish.
- Meets California (CARB)2010 Standards for VOCs
- For extremely dull and scratched floors, use 3M Trizact Diamond HX discs for higher gloss.
Scotchgard ™ Stone Floor Protector
- Durable protection that’s easy to apply and repair.
- Scotchgard™ Stone Floor Protector installs easily: strip, burnish,dust and apply. The unique backpack application is as simple as mopping, so virtually anyone on your staff can do it. The product is contained in a sealed pouch, so there’s no pouring and less likelihood of chemical contact.
- Once Scotchgard™ Stone Floor Protector is applied, you can maintain it for up to a year with regular dust mopping, damp mopping or machine scrubbing, as necessary.** If scratches occur between reapplications, a quick burnish with theScotch-Brite™ Purple Diamond Floor pad will restore the appearance. And, when it’s time to recoat, simply clean the floor and reapply — no need to strip or deep scrub.
- Scotchgard™ Stone Floor Protector creates a hydrophobic surface that resists water, stains and dirt, so finished floors are easily cleaned by dusting and wet mopping — leaving behind a clean, smooth floor with a beautiful shine.
A&S Total Cleaning is one of the first facility maintenance companies in South Florida to have this certification. Call us for now for a free estimate at 954-570-1165 or visit our web site www.totalcleaning.com on this or any of our extensive variety of services. We look forward to working with you soon.