Are you near the end of a big construction project and starting to think about all the cleaning you’re going to have to do?
Well Worry No More, We Have You Covered!
Here at A&S Total Cleaning, we take the utmost care to ensure that every corner of your new space is clean, safe and ready for you to enjoy. We usually follow a standard operating procedure, however we can customize our post construction cleaning service to accommodate the needs of our General Contractors.
This is how we do it:
1. Rough Clean: During this initial phase we remove and clean all construction debris including dust, caulking, paint overspray and adhesives. Windows, sliding glass doors and glass partitions are all thoroughly cleaned. Typically, frames and mullions are included during this cleaning phase as well.
2. Final Clean: This phase begins with a repeat the all glass cleaning followed by an in-depth cleaning of all interior surfaces. At the completion of this phase the space is usually considered move-in ready. Areas to be detailed will consist of:
- Cabinetry: each cabinet will be cleaned inside and out with a microfiber rag and a neutral cleaner and the tops will be vacuumed to remove any accumulated dust or debris
- Bathrooms: all bathrooms are cleaned from top to bottom including floors, fixtures, tubs, showers, counters, mirrors and any wall tile.
- Baseboards and Floors: Every baseboard and floor is detailed with the utmost care. We take every type of flooring into consideration when we choose a cleaning medium to ensure that no damage is caused.
3. Touch-Up Clean: A week or so after the dust settles, we go back in and wipe down all horizontal surfaces to assure that all dust and debris is taken care of. We also remove any smudges and fingerprints that have accumulated on glass surfaces.
These 3 phases will settle all your worries and assure that your newly constructed space is move-in ready. We make sure to keep you in the loop every step of the way so that your needs and expectations are met. We look forward to helping you put the finishing touches on your next service!
Call us today to set up your free estimate 954-570-1165
For a complete list of our post construction services we offer visit www.TotalCleaning.com
Here in South Florida, Hurricane Season runs from June 1st through November 30th, 2015. The most important thing to remember is:
With proper preparation you can keep you and your family safe and “weather any storm” that may come your way this Hurricane Season.
Here are 4 ways To Make Sure You Are Prepared for Hurricane Season:
1. Gather information
- Obtaining information about your area is vital! Make sure you know whether you live in an evacuation zone and what risks your home may pose if a storm does hit in South Florida.
- Make sure you and all members of your family have a list of emergency contacts
2. Plan and Take Action
- Have an evacuation plan and practice with your family. Make sure that everyone clearly understands what they are supposed to do during an emergency. Make subsequent plans that dictate what to do depending on what time of day and where each person is (e.g. school, work, etc.).
- Gather an emergency preparedness kit. For an example of what supplies you should stock up on visit: http://www.ready.gov/kit
- Make sure that you have a plan and supplies stored for anyone with special needs in your home (i.e. medications, mobility devices, etc.).
- Secure any important assets.
- Make an emergency plans for your pets
3. Safeguard Your Home
- Look for vulnerabilities in your home. Be sure to check your roof, doors and windows.
- Trim your trees and be aware of any weak or potentially dangerous branches.
- If you have storm shutters, check their condition and proper installation procedures
4. Hurricane Resources
Know where to find help if needed. Below are a list of agencies that offer disaster relief:
If a hurricane or other natural disaster does hit, and damage is sustained to your South Florida home or business, call A&S Total Cleaning at 954-570-1165 to clean up any hurricane and storm debris or water damage.
To see a complete list of all the services we provide, visit www.totalcleaning.com
Stay safe and always be prepared!
As Spring ends, and Summer begins we want to make sure that you get to enjoy the warm sunshine and Summer breeze…not the glorious effects of the Flu or other nasty seasonal colds.
Below is a short list of the benefits that are the result of a well-planned disinfection regimen.
- Disinfection as a means of prevention: Get those nasty germs before they get you! Prevention is the ultimate strategy when it comes to keeping a healthy environment. At A&S Total Cleaning, we can provide you with comprehensive programs to stop the spread of germs before they begin. This program is especially popular among schools and medical clinics where harmful germs tend to lurk more frequently.
- Keep up Attendance and Productivity: With a comprehensive disinfection program, you can ensure that your employees (and clients) stay healthy and productive. There is nothing worse than a chain reaction of the latest cold going around the office…keep you employees happy, healthy and productive!
- Provide a Healthy and Safe Work Environment: It is awful to come into work and hear a steady soundtrack of coughing, sneezing, and nose blowing. Prevent this by ensuring that all contact surfaces are disinfected and germ-free. It is critically important to stress to your employees proper hand washing procedures and the small details that maintain a healthy work environment.
As previously mentioned, A&S Total Cleaning offers comprehensive disinfection programs that aid in helping the facilities we service stay clean and healthy. We use only the best products in the industry. Using 3M HB Quat Disinfectant Cleaner we can properly protect against flu strains, seasonal colds and other potentially harmful bacteria.
Call us to learn more about our comprehensive disinfection programs, and how you can schedule a service for your facility today 954-570-1165!
Visit our website for a complete listing of all the services we offer www.totalcleaning.com
Have you ever considered outsourcing your janitorial services? There are many great reasons for making this decision. We have put together a list below, explaining the benefits that come with letting cleaning professionals take this responsibility off your hands!
- Reduce Costs: SAVE BIG on employee payroll tax, salary and benef2its, insurance, vacation, sick days, workmen’s compensation, background checks, drug tests, chemicals, supplies, supervision, and any other cost that comes with having in-house employees.
- “One-Look, One Team”: With our uniformed service employees, you can always count on us to project an image of quality and professionalism while in your facility.
- Safety and Training: We regularly provide our employees with advanced safety and procedural training programs that ensure our clients receive services that align with the latest industry standards. Our programs cover everything from environmental concerns and efficient cleaning techniques to new technologies and “green cleaning”.
- Over 26 Years of Experience: Our experience has shown us that quality work is contingent on a positive and continual relationship with our clients. To ensure this communication we have many procedures in place, such as, scheduled inspections, detailed record keeping procedures and a highly qualified team that quickly responds to any requests or concerns that our clients may have.
- Employee Tracking System: With our clock in/out system we know exactly where our janitorial technicians are working at all times. The system we use monitors arrival and departure and assures that proper coverage is provided at each site so that every janitorial job gets completed as scheduled.
- Hyperlink/ Work Tickets: Using the personalized janitorial hyperlink that is provided to each client, gives the ability to quickly and efficiently relay any requests or concerns to our staff. With this system, all inquiries are guaranteed to be answered and/or resolved within 24 hours.
- Relationships: Building strong professional relationships through quality customer service creates the foundation for long lasting business and a positive experience for all of our clients.
Consider outsourcing your janitorial services today and receive the peace of mind you’ve been looking for. We guarantee it won’t be a decision you regret!
Call A&S Total Cleaning today at 954-570-1165, to learn more and arrange a free estimate with one of our friendly and knowledgeable Team Members.
To get a complete list of all the services we offer, please visit our website www.totalcleaning.com.
Recently, we have undergone some changes with the way we generate and present proposals for our current and future clients. This is all in an effort to drastically cut back on our paper usage and allow people to quickly and efficiently receive requested proposals. While many proposals have already been delivered in this format, we would like to highlight a few of the great attributes this software has to offer!
The software we use, Paperless Proposals, is “a cloud-based presentation and tracking software” (as stated on www.paperlessproposals.com). This program allows us to create and deliver personalized proposals in a timely manner, while allowing the convenience of editing quickly if requested.
The process is easy:
- We receive a request
- Draft a proposal; and
- Send it out to you
It will be delivered to you as an email that will contain a set of instructions to follow in order to view your requested proposal. Once you click on the link in Step 1, you will be prompted to a page like this:
Once you enter your email, you will have access to view your proposal. You can use the “next page” and “previous page” buttons at the top of the document viewer to navigate through the document. As well as, click on the table of contents on the right hand side to quickly move around the proposal. Each section in the table of contents may have multiple pages.
With this program you will also have the ability to share this proposal easily with colleagues and fellow decision makers.
If the proposal meets your needs and you are ready to agree, you can electronically sign and it will send it to us, after which, we will contact you and proceed to scheduling. It’s that easy!
We try our best at A&S Total Cleaning to provide a simple yet effective experience for all of our current and prospective clients. We believe that the implementation of this software will make that experience even more seamless.
If you have any questions or would like to request a proposal, please feel free to give us a call, 954-570-1165. You can find a full description of all the services we provide by visiting our website, www.totalcleaning.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Remember to follow us on: